Sunday, November 3, 2013

Blessing Basking ~ Day 3


This past week at work was a long, hard one. We had 3 full days of training on our new software system plus my busy billing season has now begun. The truth is I am still feeling weary and "spent."

Tonight I am very thankful for some quiet sabbath time. On this dark night, I am held by my comfy brown rocking chair given to me by Granddaddy.  Surrounding us is soft flickering candlelight, treasured angels that bring warm smiles, soothing, heart-nourishing music, and a cherished bracelet that reminds me to "water your soul."

(This is me trustin' that simply showing up is Enough)

.     *      .


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. And as for "showing up" … it's not only enough, it's most often (if not always) everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Rose . . . your words are wise and welcomed. Thank you, my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)