Monday, November 25, 2013

Blessing Basking ~ Day 25


Today I am grateful for my old, comfy, brown la-z-boy rocker, gifted to me by Tadd's Granddaddy (we think it's 40 years old!). Smiling because Granddaddy knew that I loved it and, whenever we would visit his house, he would often insist that I sit in it while we were there.

Then, when he replaced it 21 years ago, I was *so* tickled when he wanted to give it to me. Of course, I happily accepted! I especially love how I can lean back and rock at the same time. 


Grinning because in the mornings I will often find Tadd sitting in it before he starts his day. While it's a little worn, it's still a good one and very loved.

(This is me trustin' that simply showing up is Enough)

.     *     .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)