Sunday, April 6, 2014

Finding Everyday Beauty ~ A Self-Care Move


In our Hand to Heart group our self-care practice this month is looking for everyday beauty.  Liz's photo prompt suggestion for us on Friday was "a self-care move."

After a really long (and rough) week at work, I called in to say I'd be a little later than usual because I needed to take care of something. That something was (((me))) and I went to favorite clothing store in search of an Easter dress.  In this photo, I'm at home after work trying on my new dress.

Smiling a little mischievously because it doesn't feel right to show the entire dress until Easter Sunday.  So if you'd like to see more, stay tuned!  :)

.        *        .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)