Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

1.  Soft, warm plum blanket.
2.  Re-reading a wise book at just the right time.
3.  Beginnings of a beautiful spring day.
4.  Turning the calendar page, fresh start.
5.  Spilling truths (and hurts) into my journal.
6.  A new 30 blog posts in 30 days challenge over at Effy Wild's.
7.  Some quiet space to be...
8.  ... and being sung to by the birdies.
9.  Warm conversation with a dear friend last night.
10. Dear, dedicated and devoted hubby.

.        *         .


8 comments:

  1. "Being sung to by the birdies"...Oh, I just love that! It's so nice to pause and think about some of the things that we're thankful for...some of the things that make our hearts smile! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling because I love it, too, Beedeebabee. And I'm so tickled you stopped by - I've been a long time admirer of your beautiful handiwork.

      <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I love this book, you just inspired me to read it again.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gift of Imperfection is *such* a good book, isn't it, Julia? Smiling that you'll be re-reading it, too! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the concept of Thankful Tuesdays - that makes my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling, Witch Baby, because I've really come to cherish my this Thankful Tuesday practice that I adopted from some other bloggers. Maybe you'll consider joining us? *wink*

      Delete
  4. Hiya, popping in for the blog-along. I really loved reading your list. Borrowing on your post, I think I might try and list 3-5 things in my journal everyday. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I have the same book. I actually just loaned it to a friend. Have you read "The Happiness Project"? That is a wonderful book as well. Have a Wonderful Wednesday!! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you popped over, Kimberly. While I haven't read "The Happiness Project" (yet!), I read and loved "Happier at Home," also by Gretchen.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)