Sunday, January 28, 2018

Auntie Joy Delights and Surprises . . . Again

I’m happy to report that Auntie Joy continues to surprise and delight!

Riffling down to the bottom of this drawer where I keep my external cd drive, it 
brought a big grin to rediscover the cd set on the left. Without realizing it, I found 
myself letting out an audible “huh!” and curiously crinkling my brow as I picked 
the plastic case up and turned it over, getting reacquainted.

And that would’ve been quite the lovely, gracious plenty all by itself. 

šŸ’•

But just as I was fixing to close the drawer she winked at me once more, this time 
from the back of the drawer where the movie on the right was tucked long ago.

.    .    .    .    .    .

Hmmmm, her girl says with a playful twinkle, 
I’m beginning to wonder if 
“Hide and Seek” 
isn’t one of Auntie Joy’s favorite games!

Blessed be.

šŸ’•šŸ’•


.            *            .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)