Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year Angels


1.  Main Theme of the New Year - All is Well

2.  Departing energies from last year - Brilliant Idea!

3.  Talents I will be expressing this year - Peace.

4.  Future Opportunities - Relationship Harmony

5.  Upcoming Obstacles - Moon Cycles

6.  How to deal with upcoming obstacles - Hello from Heaven

7.  How to achieve my goals and dreams - Clear my space.

.       .       .

I'm smiling warmly, snuggling up into this spread.  Loving that the theme of 
2018 for me with be "All is Well."  With a job hunt on the horizon, I welcome
the blessed assurance.  

I'm not sure how Brilliant Idea is departing from last year.  Unless the idea
of resigning my position and also honoring my 40 beloveds is now behind me.

I love, *love* the notion of my expressing Peace in the upcoming year.

Relationship Harmony is actually feeling a bit like a theme for me.  In my
friendships, my wife-ing, my sistering, my auntie-ing, and, when the time comes,
my co-workering.

It might be interesting to see how the moon cycles affect my own mood and
bodily cycles.  Maybe it's about being aware.

Really appreciating the gentle reminder that I can count on those who have
gone before me to help me navigate any upcoming obstacles.

Clearing my space brought a big smile as that, too, feels like a theme.  It's 
vital that I pay attention to my mindset (growth, please!), my activities (let's
practice focusing on one thing at a time rather than multi-tasking), and
the area around me as well.  

Blessed be.

For fun, I drew a Soul Call card for each position.

Sighing a big ol' sigh of contentment at the idea that not only will All Be Well 
in 2018, I will be Radiant.

Interesting how Create does dovetail with Brilliant Idea and I'm a little bummed
about the idea of that being the energy that is departing.

*Love* the idea of Weaving Peace into 2018.  I welcome that idea and am 
struck by Weave is a word that comes up for me a good bit.  

Close syncs up with Relationship Harmony beautifully.  The gentle reminder to
trust others and our relationship... perhaps especially when one of us gets
triggered.

I'm not sure what to make of Fire and Moon Cycles being upcoming obstacles.
Unless the fire of anxiety and forgetting to allow things to unfold as they will
and are meant to?

I am so touched by the angels and my dearly departeds reminding me that
who I am, what I do, and where I am is all Enough.  I can only do what my
capacity allows and it is Enough.

Yes!  In order to see clearly so that I can make good decisions, I need to be
aware of the mirrors around me and if they are clean and reflecting accurately.

.               *               .

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)