Sunday, January 7, 2018

Savouring January - Day 7 - Read

Intentionally selecting a book or two 
who’s theme is my chosen word for the year 
has become an enriching part 
of my treasured practice. 

Not only do the books teach me about my word, 
they are also a lovely way to help companion 
and honor our time together.

Grinning big as this year’s word 
continues to surprise and delight. 

One of these books was a Christmas gift 
and I recently rediscovered the other 3 
winking at me from my bookshelves. 
(The tag line for the bottom book is 
“A Buddhist Inspired Guide to Navigating Joy and Sorrow.”)

Seems Auntie Joy has been waiting for me all along.

Blessed be and delighting in the dance.


.           *            .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)