Thursday, January 18, 2018

Mother Mary Oracle - Everyday Ritual Share

Wanting to share my lovely new deck
and get to know my cards a little better, 
I posted this photo in a group I belong to.

With it being a day that ends in 8,
I was also practicing sharing 
from my abundance.

If you’d like to play along, 
take a moment to notice which of the cards draws you. 

The reveal photo is below. 

May She watch over and bless us all.

 




1. Our Lady Who Gives Peace

The affirmation that goes with her in the book is:
"The peace of the Mother fills my heart, 
as I let go into her endless genius and grace."
.     .     .

2. Our Lady of Divine Presence

The affirmation that goes with her in the book is:
"Our Lady of Divine Presence, your light lives and dwells within me. 
You are in every cell of my being and my heart opens to you
 like a flower to the golden sun. 
May your presence touch every aspect of my life, 
and all with whom I come into contact, 
like a golden wave of love, 
bathing the entire world with your consciousness."
.      .     .

3. Our Lady of the Sacred Son

The affirmation that goes with her in the book is:
"The powerful love generated 
by Mother Mary and the Christ, lives in me. 
It radiates from me in complete divine strength, 
power and protection, now and always. 
So be it."
.      .      .
For me it was between card 1 and 2 and I eventually landed on 1.
It brought a big ol' warm smile when she greeted me as I turned her over. 

Yes. She was/is exactly right for me on this day. 

Blessed be.


.           *            .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)