Monday, January 8, 2018

Christmas Happy Mail

Today I received a thoughtful Gift 
from a dear friend
that couldn’t be more perfect! 

 From the label, 
the giggles from the styrofoam pillows 
(clever recycling!), 
to the wrapping papers - 
both silver and powder blue!

And the actual, 
deeply thoughtful Gifts themselves!! 

I’m smitten by the idea of 
“the holy mess of my beautiful life” 
and embracing it 
(as best I can in each moment)
 is where I will be sure to find 
Auntie Joy waiting for me. 

And while I’ve had my eye on it, 
no, I didn’t have the book! 


What a wonderful, 
Joy-filled surprise 
on the chilly, damp January day!

So grateful for my precious friend.

.              *              .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)