Thursday, January 18, 2018

Savouring January - Day 18 - Drink

Slaking this morning’s thirst 
while keeping the icy chill at bay 
with a hand-warming mug of creamy chai tea.

Rediscovering an old favorite cup 
tucked in the back of our kitchen cabinet 
has me smiling big 
as I bask in the wonderful, Joy-filled surprise. 

Blue!! 
Purple!! 
And sweet flowers!! 
(All my favorites)

Throughout my day, 
I almost always have 
a cup of cool water to drink nearby. 

A couple of other 
reliable thirst quenchers for me 
are a lit candle 
and writing in my journal, 
all while under the gracious sheltering presence 
of Mama Grace’s gentle gaze.

Delighting in the dance.


.             *             .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)