Friday, October 11, 2013

Affirmation (Prayer) ~ Let Nothing Disturb Me


I love this prayer and whenever it finds it's way into my inbox, I always take the time to pass it along.  Smiling because it's a quote from my patron saint, St. Teresa of Avila, whose name I chose (or did she choose me?) at my confirmation.

Let nothing disturb me, nothing
frighten me.  Let nothing take
away my peace.  I wait with
trust and patience, knowing you
are providing for me.  I lack for
nothing in you, [Grace].  You are my
strong foundation.  You are 
enough for me.

When someone or something
challenges my inner peace, I 
turn to [Grace], trusting that I will
be given guidance and strength.

~ St. Teresa of Avila

(This is me, practicin' believin' that simply showing up is Enough.)

.     *     .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)