Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Thankful Tuesday ~ A Morning of Enough



Smiling softly because Enough is my word traveling companion for this year.  It's a lovely morning here so thought I'd focus my thank-fulls on what's right around me in this very moment.

~ a chilly, sunny morning with sunshine dappling

~ an over-sized, soft, deep plum blanket to tuck up into

~ the occasional sound of acorns falling on our roof, reminders of fall

~ a red candle and my oil lamp, both flames keeping me company

~ a morning of restful, replenishing quiet

~ the gift of space to spend some leisurely time in my jammies

~ the lovely view of our back yard thru our sliding glass door right here from my comfy chair

~ smiling back at the Grandmother oak I can always count on seeing when the blinds are open

~ the steady, reassuring company of soft tick tocks

~ the homey smell of pinon wafting from an incense stick, reminding me of warm fires in the mountains

~ the gift of my cozy home

~ delicious anticipation of the bowl of oatmeal with raisins and dried cranberries, cinnamon and a touch of cloves for breakfast

~ the blessing of knowing that in this moment?  There is Enough.

.     *     .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)