Friday, October 4, 2013

A Life of Enough is Born in Every Moment . . .

A Life of Being, Having, and Doing Enough

Earlier this year I was delighted to realize that Wayne Muller's new book was all about Enough.  Having read several of his books before, his gentle voice is one I've come to trust.  I've loved the quote below since I first read it.  So much so that I made it part of my signature quote.  

"A life of enough is born in every moment -- in the way we listen,
the way we respond to the world, the way we see what is and
tell the truth of who we are. Every single choice, every single
moment, every change of course can bring us closer to a life
of peace, contentment, authenticity, and easy sufficiency,
a life of being, having, and doing enough."
~ Wayne Muller

His wise words remind me of the possibility that blessed Enough can be felt and experienced in any moment of my life.  Once I remember (because sometimes I do forget), then alls I have to do is be willing and open . . . to allow and make room for letting what is in this moment be Enough.

(Trustin' that just showing up is Enough.)

.     *     .   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)