Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This is Water

While yesterday was a bit rocky at work, I was, very gratefully, able to shore myself up. To be honest, I am quite touched by the spiritual growth I am finding to be just "there" in myself right now. Seeds of patience and mercy, planted in tiny bits over a long period of time are growing and I am feeling grateful awe.

Finding this wise piece in my Facebook newsfeed this morning brought a warm smile and a playful side glance up to the ceiling. "Grace, are you still there watchin' over me?" (tears brim as I remember, once again, that yes, indeed, She is right *here* with me, as is Auntie Mercy). Watching this video was a powerful way to help support me in my intentions for this week (and month) of practicing calm, patience, and mercy with myself and others as we work thru our software transition at work.


Fyi - when it was posted, the person included a comment that he wasn't sure how long it'd be up before they took it down again. So if you are inclined to watch it, might wanna to try for sooner rather than later.

May we all be well and remember, as best we can in any given moment, that this is water.

(This is me, trustin' that simply showing up is Enough)

.     *     .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)