Monday, November 13, 2017

Remembrance - Day 8 of 40

Granddaddy, she says with a twinkle,
was another of those crusty curmudgeons with a
marshmallow center that I dearly loved.
And he loved me, too.

I enjoyed teasing with him and being with him
and he is the one that gifted me with my special chair. 

.   .   .   .   .   .

Mommie Schrommie is a dear wise soul
that I am so grateful to still be in contact with.
She was the first *woman!* priest I ever met
and she challenged me in many (other) ways.

She supported and loved me thru
many a difficult day. 
It still touches me so that,
even when I wasn't one of her official flock,
she took me right in to the home of her heart
and loved me as her own.

And she still does.

Blessed be.

💛  . 🕯 .  ðŸ’™


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)