Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thankful Tuesday



I've noticed that bloggers who are consistent in their writing often have regular recurring themes.  One of my favorites is "Thankful Tuesday" so I thought I'd incorporate it myself.

Today I am thankful for:

~ my health.  My annual physical exam is this morning and, having no complaints, I'm looking forward to seeing my very kind and caring doctor again.  Being an almost 36-year bone cancer survivor, I especially appreciate that doctors visits aren't always a source of lightness and joy.

~ I was able to practice saying my "no, thank you" in a calm, respectful way recently (and it went just fine!).

~ the refreshing taste of chilled mandarin oranges for lunch.

~ the afternoon sun is starting to shift in the way she shines down on me which always brings a happy sigh.  It's feeling more and more like fall, my favorite season.

~ this lovely new place to share my heart and for new friends.


Thanks for stopping by!  If you cared to share, I'd enjoy reading what you are thankful for today in the comments. 


  .  *  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)