Saturday, August 31, 2013

Believe and Gently Cherish . . . Always


Earlier this week, I happened across these two sweet hearts and knew they needed to come home with me.  I especially love that they are just the right size to hold in my hand, all while quietly whispering the wisdom of trust and taking good and gentle care.  

We will be changing the main software program that we all use at work on November 1.  It is a long overdue and very welcomed change.  At the same time, there is *a lot* to be done between now and then and I know that unless I stay in today, as best I can, I could easily start to feel overwhelmed.  With the upcoming change for all of us, I also know that there will be lots of invitations for me to remember to take a moment to breathe and come back to center.  To practice believing and cherishing.

These two little hearts feel like good, visual reminders and tender companions.

I am grateful.

.     *     .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)