Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

~ some gorgeous, mild, sunny, fall-feeling days.  My very favorite kind.

~ a lovely, soul nourishing afternoon spent in the mountains with hubby on Sunday.

~ a beautiful new indigo pottery candle holder, bought at one of my favorite shops, Mark of the Potter.

~ a job with tasks that fit my personality to a T.

~ the blessed awareness of how sometimes things really can be worked thru, given enough time, patience, and willingness (on both of our parts).

.     *     . 

2 comments:

  1. I believe being grateful is the greatest help to creating a better life. I love your Tuesday gratitude practice, and am inspired to start a Thankful Thursday at my blog. I hope you believe imitation is the best compliment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling because now I have something else to be grateful for - both your visit and your kind words.

      And I do believe imitation to be a compliment! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)