Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Thankful Tuesday


Today I am thankful for:

~ a nice, long leisurely holiday weekend with lots of room to be, and breathe, and rest

~ time spent feeding our baby niece.  I so enjoyed talking to her between bites and noticing the difference in her pace between eating green beans and squash (meandering) and banana and strawberries (I couldn't spoon it up for her fast enough!!) :)

~ a few precious moments with our toddler niece spent gently stroking her curly blonde hair.  I believe our time was soothing for both of us.

~ a warm heart-to-heart conversation with a dear friend.

~ looking at fabrics and putting fall colors together for a fun project.

.     *     .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)