Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Thankful Tuesday



Today I am thankful for:

~ the way the sun gently shines in the fall and how she has been dappling our leaf-strewn lawn.

~ nine fat quarters that have been bringing the gift of warm smiles ever since I began to care-full-y pick them out and will continue as I sew them into a small quilt.

~ Smiling (still) now, as I ponder my delight continuing each time I see them here on the table right next to me, inviting me to intentionally breathe in deep "ah-autumn's." Self-care in the form of visual, tactile homemade beauty? Yes, please.

~ a good day of work and for the excitement of setting up a new system.

~ hubby cooking dinner after a long day.

~ a fun app, "Kaleido Lens," to play with and for a new "Thankful Tuesday" picture made from one I took!  :)

. * .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)