Saturday, September 7, 2013

This is Enough

 
When I first saw this beautiful picture
and wise, new-to-me quote,
I sighed, relieved.
 
Several days later,
still filled with awe and wonder,
I remain thankful for her reminder
to breathe
and relax
-- just a bit --
(and as best I can)
into letting it all
((( be ))).
 
What a lovely, gentle reminder.
A perfectly timed
and welcomed companion
in my journey with
Enough.
 
As this beautiful flower does,
may I gently open,
trusting that,
as I do,
Mama Grace and Auntie Mercy
will be right there. 
-- Here --
noticing,
nourishing,
tending,
and loving.
 
More than that,
they delight in me,
their cherished daughter,
just as I am.
 
I am so very grateful to Brenda
for her kind permission in
sharing a copy of her
exquisite gift.
 
.     *     .


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Debbie. May the true beauty of you continue to unfurl. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, Brenda. I am grateful for your very kind blessing. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know you were here . . . :)